Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help me! I am confused....


I am so confused sorry my friends... I promised I will not make my blog a diary and make it an useful one...

But today I'm so confused.... I can't understand this world... people... why people are like this? why cant people be truthful to each other? why one person has two characters? I mean, why people act different to what they tell?

This world is so strange... I feel I am lost in it.... Can some one tell me why? please... please I am so disappointed... what is this race? why people don't think others are also humans? I don't know my friends... can't we be humans instead of machines? what has happened my friends... I am in confusion.... if you can tell me... please help me... I am looking for an answer...

1 comment:

jorgen said...

What happened that made you upset?
I haven't got an answer either.
Take care.
Jorgen