Thursday, June 21, 2007

Accept good and bad both!!

one of my friends had written an article on his blog and wanted me to comment on it today!! he asked me to put my idea... reading it and comments on it i understood he asks me to comment against one of my other friend... so i was helpless!! so i put my true feelings about his feelings on it and not to hurt both i made sure i quoted my friends request... unfortunately he didn't accept it..... i have put that comment below but without mentioning the names i have put stars for the names...
and later my friend accused me i am getting revenge from him!!! i cant believe and dont know to whom to tell... what ever it is i am living in a country where people have freedom of thought and which has a law for intellectual property !!!!!

i hope my friend will understand that a blog is a place where one can express their own ideas and to accept others comments depends on the personality of the author!! cz life dont always offer good for u... good or bad one should have the strength to accept... i am really sorry if u thought about me like that my friend!!!cz i ddnt want to get revenge cz i dont have any thing to get revenge on you ma friend and I have never take revenge from anyone who did so much bad on me because I know that What goes around comes around so i dont want to do anything if anyone does wrong he/she will get it later cz i have seen it happen and it will always happen like that!!!

following is my comment i put it here cz i would like to know if anyone out there can see there is any hatred or any word which makes u feel this is a comment which was written to get a revenge???
anyway its up to the owner of the blog to accept or not but one can express their ideas thats what i think.... so my dear i m not mad with u for not accepting cz its ur choice....

"Just do me a favor
please comment on this
write what u feel
Open source is like my life
It's NOT a bullshit
NEVER
I'm worried
hehe :)"
this was a plea i got....
and i had a look @ the post...
ok first i will tell the story is not about Open source or Microsoft!!the thing is its a matter of Intellectual Property stealing... so first i regret about it and i don't think an apology may solve all the things.
secondly i cant imagine y u guys are putting mud @ each other because i know both ***** and **** was ready to participate in this... so my darling brothers please stop fighting! this is a matter of theft and deceiving!! why dont you guys get together and put an effort to stop these things not happen again? cz like it or not Open source will remain and so will Microsoft!! but if u don't act today who will take care of the mis doings of the administration of key institutes and departments... dont be kids! act wisely u guys are responsible if this things happens in future!! cz its ur responsibility to act against INJUSTCE
cheers **** !!
Rock on *****!!
Do ur part... thats what i can say...

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DoT [ . ] said...

"You are crazy Chankanie... totally mad. thats all!"

accept others comments depends on the personality of the author!! cz life dont always offer good for u...
DoT


THANK YOU LALA!!!!Anyway i ddnt paly with ur personla feelings if u read the comment i wrote u will understand cz i love open source and i dont have anything against Microsoft! I only had a problem with people who did injustice i guess u never noticed or understood what i wrote cz i understand rgt now u are mad with me.... but Bro i dont have anything against u so no worries keep rocking....
Cheers!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DoT [ . ] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chamila Liyanage said...

Can we just stop this topic right away.It really suck!!!.
Thanks in advance.

DoT [ . ] said...

first I regret cz all of u guys has only seen the bad of the post. but my aim was to give one message it was nothing but to ask u guys to fight against INJUSTICE and not to insult or hurt u...
and I APOLOGIZE IF U GOT HURT thats all i can do!!and I put this comment cz I removed the previous one and i tell u guys again I wont continue this and if u want u do but i dont want and I wont!
When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you command the attention of the world!!! Dare to be different...!!!