Thursday, October 11, 2007

The truth would give me Strength


I felt everyone is going away…
I was gloomy and loathed me,
For being lonely.
But now I know the best friend I can ever have is
No one else but me…


I was afraid being lonely
But I know being lonely is better
Than getting lost among a lot of people.
So I learned to be alone
And like the person who I am!


I saw how I fail…
But I learned that I failed cz I tried
And if I did not try I would not have failed
And if I did not fail I would have never
Gain the confidence I have


I feared of others opinion
But I learned people may have
Opinions about me anyway
And learned to have faith on me
No matter what others say…


I felt that this life is no use
But I saw death is just another beginning
So I learned to enjoy the life
I experienced life’s beauty
So I gained wisdom every day


Even the most beautiful butterfly
Has to undergo a metamorphose
Before it could fly
So I realized that
I still have the power to change the life


I repented on past,
Until I realized I can never change the past
So that it could no longer hurt me
Past is gone and only the good memories should
Go to the future


If you see the beauty of the star light
Even the darkest night can make you feel happy
So the darkness can’t haunt me anymore
I will not blame for the darkness
Instead I will light at least one candle!

4 comments:

~~Me~~ said...

Nice poem, Touching :)

Poo said...

:)
nice

neo said...

Forever trust in who you are
and nothing else matters

DoT [ . ] said...

thnx guys!