Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for what you're not!


You loved me

Loved me for who I am

And wanted me to be yours…


I was afraid

To love you back

cz I might lose you


For you are my everything

And if I lose you

I had nothing left


But I was helpless

For you are the best thing happened to me

And you were my angel


I loved you for who you are

From bottom of my heart

Loved you more than my life


But...

You said I am crazy!!!

I am mistaken!!! Misunderstood!!!


You always believed

And made me believe

“It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for what you're not"


Tell me baby tell me…….

Tell me why did you deny the truth?

Tell me why do you hate me for who I am not?


I love you and you....?
I lost my everything for loving you back
I do not regret cz I love you

What is left? just a heartache
but still...still I love you
I love you cz I love you



It sounds desperate is not it? but sometimes love is such... not all are lucky to have the one they love :) well thats the harsh truth... we have to face it... like it or not... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Dot.
this is an amazining poem.My eyes just stopped in ur blog while i was surfing.

yh you are correct, Not all are lucky to have the one they Luv...
ur poems z rly touchn.
Rj

DoT [ . ] said...

Thanks Rj...