Monday, May 7, 2007

No ExpeCtations!


Sometimes life offers situations where one feels that life cannot go further…
Where you feel so much lost in you…
Where you look up for guidance…

Where you so much need a hand to hold...

Yearn to hear a caring word...


A shoulder to cry on is all what you are looking for….

A person next to you and listen to you is what is desired most...

Softly spoken words of a friend…

Sharing a laugh of your friend…

What else can you imagine for??


Yes my friend that was all I expected from you too….

But…. today I am alone with a shattered image!

When I needed you most in my life you have left me….

Wish I have words to tell you how much I miss you,
Talking to you, sharing with you…..


Didn't
I tell you I need you….??
I told you is not it??

“Am I not a friend of yours?”
I wonder…
‘Cause you have blind folded my plea….

I asked myself why??
Still I didn’t get an answer!


All of a sudden it seems all is wrong….
You are not there with me today….

I feel something is missing in my life…

I am waiting to hear your voice to share a giggle,

Be who we were….

But I can see the image is blurring just before my eyes….

Never have I felt tiered of waiting like this...

I have been waiting for a long time,

Thinking you will come to me, hold my hand and be with me

And be my friend as u promised...
Today I am lonely without you
I can’t help without wondering what happened...


I am without any expectations….
Not a single hope to have you back

Remember my friend...
I treasure you more than you can imagine…
I want life's best to come in your way…

Take good care of you my friend!!!

You mean so much to me….!

3 comments:

Hiranya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hiranya said...

Let Go..
(Hope you would understand what I say.. :) )

DoT [ . ] said...

I cant believe this Hiru.... this is the first thing came to my mind when i wrote this but dont know why i made it as "No ExpeCtations!".... letting go is not easy...! may be thats why...