Monday, September 10, 2007

life is mysterious....


Today I miss ya a lot..
I want to run to you,hug you,and say I love you

but...you are far away
and I know you will never come back to me!

but... how can I forget you
how can I make me believe it is all over...
can there be an end to the thing we had?
how many times a day do I wish you were here with me
the way we once were...
how much I want to be with you...feel your warmth

I wish I can tell you...
but... now you are far away
I know you are gone and you will never be back
and i know i have to let you go
but...
how can I do it?
I still hear you.... I still feel you...
life is mysterious....

I know... it is time I have to let you go
yea it is so hard
people come and go form life
we have to move on with or without them I know you are far away
still you will always be with me


I shout to the empty space
I love you so much and I miss you so much....
Only to hear the echo of my own words…!

4 comments: