Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Missing you so much...


So much near.... but far away
I love you more than you guess
Wish I can tell you how much I miss you
The giggles we shared... Small talks, small fights
All are like a dream
You seem to be forgotten that you have me

Can I change what we have?
Can I forget you all at once?
I wish I could
I wish the pain inside me is gone
But it’s right inside me
I love you more than you can guess
It has been like this from the beginning

But...
Day by day there is a distance
I don’t know what made you like this
Can you change like this?
I can’t believe this

It has been like this from the beginning
I love you more than you can guess
But you...
You have changed a lot
No small talks… no more giggles
You are far away....

I tried to bare it and hide it inside
But it’s too hard!!


(found this in one of my books... have written sometime back... thought should publish the original one though there are some places I feel not going in the flow :) )

No comments: