Thursday, March 5, 2009

The sun is going down.....


The breeze of the sea takes me to past,

To a past which I had you beside me!

I wish I could hold you tight

As I used to do…


Everyone says you are gone,

And that I should face the truth.

I wish it was just as easy as it sounds !!!

To Face The truth; truth which makes me cry…!


I looked at the dusk

The sun is drowning in the sea

The image went blurred

I felt a tear going down my cheeks


Why…?


Why do I feel like a part of me is missing?

Why do I feel I don’t know how to smile anymore?

Why do I feel that there is no life in me?

Why do I feel I am not me anymore...?


Feeling of being lost and lonely,

Can there be any other hard thing to feel?

That is what I am feeling right now,but do you know ,

That a single smile of you could vanish that at once?


Did you ever think that you will hurt someone like this,

By walking away from them as you did?

Did you ever feel, how much you mean to a person,

A person who cries every night just because you are gone?


I still feel you besides me…

You are the one who made me breath

Who gave me strength to live

Who guided me to the light when I was down


You gave me life, you made me smile

All of a sudden you took them all back!

I wish I could tell you,

How much I miss you and how much you mean to me....


I wish I could tell you everything

Just like I did before

But you are not gonna listen to me

As you did before


The tear which was falling though my cheek,

Fall in to the beach and disappeared,

Disappeared just like you did from my life

I sighed out loud....


I stared at the horizon;the sun is going down….

5 comments:

Hiranya said...

nice..

Anonymous said...

love it..sad though..many people im sure can relate to it in big ways..

Anonymous said...

first line shd be takes me to the/a past..then image went blurred..may be try that in a different way..image was blurred..mayb..chanks ill tell u some more when we chat..its me nad.

Nevi said...

really nice...

DoT [ . ] said...

Thanks a lot girls..