Tuesday, January 2, 2007

it's time to brake the silence.....


it is nonsense to do a blog, that was my first impression about blogging!!
it sounded as if it is like that.... (Still wonder why?)
but later i understood it's the best way to open up me to the world so i started blogging.
as the rays of the sun came up in the new year i started it :)
fresh thoughts fresh ideas fresh energy..... list will go on
all depends on how we think about it.....
so a beginning of a new year & a first step to let the thoughts out...

but still it is not what i expected.....
my busy life has
Override my creativity
so its time to open up
yea the silence should be broken...
its time to let my thoughts out!
yea its a long time i wrote something
ehh... when did i last wrote something....
yea it's the last few minutes of the 2nd day of new year but my blog it's still not what i wanted it to be :(
hmmm.... tomorrow its poya day the first holiday of the year 2007
even before people start work they get holiday :)
everybody has called an early night
but me after a week with less sleep trying to wake the hidden mmmm ......actually the forgotten side of me
life has been a bit too hard on me past few days
it tried to make me what i am not
it has been a hard time but i still survive :)
as my friend reminded "A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.!!"
soooo here i am still going.... what is done is nothing compared to what is left to be done!!

Yea... it's time to brake the silence.....

No comments: