Saturday, January 13, 2007

Try !!!! A long way to go....


as i promised yesterday here I am.. yea writing about my ideas about the article I read....
at first I put a comment on the post and yea the writer has appreciated it.I wish that the writer will read my post on the post too.this is on Profession, Future and Country - A Thought
"a reply to the article" i think i am correct if i say like that!
reading the post again and again tells me one thing,almost all the young people have questions on their minds but do they try to answer them.
NO for something or other they do not.. so all the questions are remained unattained,so will there be an end to all those questions??
another question..
so i think i will just leave my point of view. yea most of you will have objections but i will just write down my idea so we can look in to this on different angles.as I see the main thing wrong with us is we wait till someone do first(including me :)),I mean for all the problems.why? where is the initiative power?
we are lacking it.no that should not be the way if there is a problem we should think what we should do to solve it,yea it wont be easy to be solved by ourselves but we can try isn't it? the problems that had been asked by the writer are... well it covers a vast area. so I wont ask to solve them by the writer himself and i do appreciate his power of thinking and thankful for writing on his thoughts.and I would like to say if all of us want to make a better place to live what we should do is to work on it not just questioning the world.(this does not mean I don't appreciate your post, i do but this is for all the other people who still don't think)yea we can start by ourselves .I mean first "I " then "We "and I am sure there will be a lot to join.as it is said
instead of blaming for the darkness what we should do is light at least a single lamp! so why wait?lets get together to make this world a better place.

there is a lot to write on this but again I have to stop now 'cause of the problem i have with time and this is not the full reply i wanted to write but i have to end now so until I am back to be contd...

No comments: