Thursday, July 19, 2007

Girly


It's so strange,

How we think of each other today
Here we are few breaths away…

Overwhelming with feelings,
I think of you…..
Half of me snuffle with you

Thoughts of love still remain
You are my sweet little sister
“girly” in your own words

We are together in the flesh
But still thousand miles away
You have brought a distance between us.
The miles that stand between us today
One, which I can’t wipe out!

Part of me is near
Thoughts of hope implicit
Thoughts of what we were invade
Together but apart… Alas!

I sit here today
And think of the days
Where, you and I were entwined
The giggles shared, the tears wiped out…
Thoughts of love remain true

I still cant believe Sister
We are underneath the same sky
But…
The gap is vast

When I close my eyes
I see you, I feel you
The one I knew so well
The one I love

But I open my eyes to see
You go away
To see you, who is not the one I knew
A stranger I hardly know

Fleeting visits pass
Flames burn within me!
Thoughts of hope understood
Sister I miss you my sweet girly!

The past is gone
I have the present of today
Future is uncertain

But…
Yesterday today and tomorrow
You were, you are and will be my little sister
Thoughts of love will remain true forever

love ya girly


(
Flames burns inside me....

They ask why this “dong” ever appeared!!

a dong who became a Don,
to separate us!! )

No comments: