Thursday, July 12, 2007

Y


How strange the way people are changing?
Once a friend once an enemy! I never believed that words could be true. Can a person hate a person whom you cared and loved sincerely? I don’t believe one can. But how can I not agree with what I see? How can I say that’s not hate I see on those eyes, on those disgraceful looks? Yes I should agree there are some but not all who can hate people whom they called friends, called “you are no my friend but sister/brother”! (Should I believe what I see and think that once friends can be once an enemy or should I think there has not been friendship that’s why there is hate in what I see? I prefer latter ‘cz I still am not ready to think what I see is the truth!)
It’s so peculiar how people make you a stranger, allege you for things you never intended to do. How people change their words so fast is mind-boggling. It’s so creepy how people who were so close to you become strangers in a second.
A person who swears you will be his/her friend forever, accuse you for ruining his/her life without a reason, tell you weird things at once and go out of your life forever…. Can that ever happen? Yea how can I disagree with what I experienced in that case too ?
I know it is true but it seems still I am not ready to accept it as true! People who seem to be so caring, so sensitive!
Can they act like brutes? Are my eyes deceiving me or is this world deceiving all of us?
“Brutes” yea I thought that is one of the harshest words I would use to describe people, but when people act like brutes what could you do except calling its brutal?
Once I asked whom we should trust and whom we should not trust, “trust no one” a person whom I adore a lot answered. I was in confusion. Can you live like that….?
When the people whom you adore whom you love whom you trust changes so fast how can you trust anyone? Its amazing how some people in no way trust anyone while some people always trust even they always get deceived by others.How easily some shatter your trust? How easily people accuse you for things you don’t even think of doing. The person who wants to see good to be happened always end up in desolation!some always look only the dark side of a thing.why people forget that there is a bright part too?
How incredible some people utter weird words to break a heart, a heart that is like a glass, which can never make as it was when broken?
How shocking it is to find a person breaks your trust and it is been proved before your eyes when you swear that person will never break your trust? How dreadful to hear a person tell another person the things you said because you were confident of that person will never tell anyone?
How can a person be so deceitful?how can people break their promises so easily? How can a person make you believe they can be trusted when they are really not? And to find that person has cheated you!! Can there be another pain like that?
why.... why people cant keep their word?

4 comments:

Sanjeewa - Sri Lanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good work. Nice..

neo said...

what do you owe anyboby.

you tell your fear,weakness and secrets to somebody because
you want to share your pain,
you want to reduce your burden

it was your desicion to tell all there things about yourself to others.

the friend whome you told all these thing does not owe you any favours,as a matter of fact no other human being owes you any favours.

it was his desicion to tell your
secrets to somebody else
he is not at fault here
he is not to be judged
we have no rigth to judge anyones actions

all we can do is accept those action or dont
humans behave in weird ways
all we can do is accept their desicions or not
or act against theire desicion if it is commited against it

it was your desicion to tell your friend.
and one should never regret their desicion but bear the consequences
of those desicions and try to commit these actions again

DoT [ . ] said...

sometimes u share ur life to make others dont do the same things by them....

Neo... u have not got that point...

what ever the reason, one should keep there word is not it?