Friday, July 13, 2007

Sand Castle


Ever since you walked away from me
I tried to tell myself you are gone
just like the waves wash away the sand castles on beach,
You come to my mind
And do not let me think you are gone

a breeze came with the wave and touched me

I heard a murmur
"I am with you..."
yes he came to me and murmured

He told he is the only one left for me

He never left me ever since you left me
In the darkest night as well as the sunniest day he was beside me
Endless thoughts in the silence of the night
cried out tears and sighs released to the breeze
Only he was there to see

He knows what is burning inside me
He knows he can not ever wipe it out from my heart
When he is around I feel I am not alone

But when he himself is loneliness… What is left?

A sand castle which will washed away from the waves…!

4 comments:

Hiranya said...

:)... nice

~~Me~~ said...

Diz z realy nice Chankanie....

Anonymous said...

it is really nice chankanie....i like it..

DoT [ . ] said...

:)